WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Haunting your Kitchen!

Hi all!  This is s SUPER SIMPLE PROJECT!!!  I saw this advertised somewhere, I have no idea where.  I saw it last year and decided to make one for myself.  I love this blood spill cutting mat!  I bought a pack of mats at the store for just a couple of dollars and cut it out.  I love it!

I also got the idea of wrapping Halloween themed wide ribbon around my canisters in the kitchen to jazz them up a bit.  I just cut them to fit and used binder clips behind them to keep them on.  I think I may have to do this for Christmas too!

Have a spooky day!

Michelle🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment