WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Tea "Book Box"

 I bought a big box of all sorts of assorted teas.  The box it all came in was MAGNIFICENT!  I knew that I could make it into something cool...here is what I did.
 The cover of the "book" was cut out.  I trimmed the middle circle to make it flush.  Then I measured, cut some chipboard, put it into the open spaces and taped them in.  Now the cover is solid!
 Here is a view of the cover once I filled it in.
 I had been to Tuesday Morning and picked up some of these beauties!  I found several tubes of crafting papers.  This turned out to be the perfect project!  I covered the front and the back of the box.  I also added papers to the spine of the box.
 I got into my stash and found perfect embellishments to decorate the cover.
 Here is a picture of the spine.
I covered the inside cover and added a cute butterfly to the bottom of the box.  The other amazing thing about this box is that it had a magnetic closure...YAY!

I hope you like this recycling project.  It is going to make for some beautiful organization and storage.

Stay organized...and don't forget to repurpose and recycle!
😀
Michelle💖

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect sized box to repurpose. Love the papers you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete