WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

"Memories" File Folder Album, Part 3

 Welcome to the last post on my "Memories" File Folder Album!!!  This post is going to show you how it looks all decorated up!  I love how it turned out, and I hope you do too.  There are a lot of pictures...and at the bottom of the post I will show you embellishments I made with scraps and leftovers.


 I used my We R Memory Keepers tab punch to create the photo mats.  The horizontal ones started out as card stock measuring 6 1/4" x 5", and the vertical ones were 7" x 4 1/4".  I made the tops of the tabs by punching paper into tabs just a little smaller.  Super easy!
 I just added photo mats, created embellishment clusters and added them to the book, I tucked cards and tags in pockets.

 The pockets of the folders are perfect for larger photo opportunities.
 I made file folder shaped inserts for these pockets, and embellished them with scraps that I had left over.

 This was FUN FUN FUN to decorate.  Some of the embellishments are only attached on one side so I can slip in other pictures, like in the above picture with the frame on the pocket.
 So much fun stuff!


 I was totally into making cluster embellishments.  With all of the goodies that I collected from all of these collections, I had a ton to work with.

 I created some of the tags from leftover card stock.


 I created a file folder pocket here.
 Large decorated tag...
 This is the back of the album.  So much fun stuff.

 This is a picture of some of the embellishments used on these pages.
 Here are some more.  I also utilized my collection of punches.
 I had this left over from the packaging of some of the stuff I used...
...This is what I made with them!  Always keep scraps...you never know what you can come up with!

I hope you enjoyed this series.  I know I did!

Here is a list of the supplies other than the Basic Grey collection that I used:

Other papers:  Card stock by Coredination's
                        Patterned papers by Crate Paper, "Portrait", "DIY Shop", and "Emma's Shoppe"
                        Tags:  Bo Bunny

Journaling cards by Lilly Bee
Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Twine by Little B

Have a crafty Day!!!

💖Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment