WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I GOT A PRESENT!

I have been a member of Mini Album Scraps, a scrapbook community that ROCKS!  I recently got an AWESOME junk journal from one of the wonderful ladies there, and she gave me permission to share it with you all!  I really hesitate to call this a junk journal, it is just tooooo beautiful!
 Gina (Girl, you are amazing!) made this wonderful and HUGE journal for me.  She even created the charm assembly...the pictures don't do this book justice, it is sooooo cool.
 Side view:  four sections, lots of pockets and envelopes and she added so many goodies to it!
 It starts off with this calendar...I am going to make this a year long journal!
 She created gusseted pockets and put journaling cards and other goodies in them.
 She added page protectors and stuffed them full of goodies.
 More journaling cards and some cut outs of wonderful sayings.
 Envelopes and border strips...The blue metallic paper just POPPED against the browns...LOVE IT!
 Each section has a bunch of journaling pages.
 She creates these laser cuts, and has them for sale on Mini Album Scraps...go check out their store!
 More places to house stuff.
 She made these cute envelopes, and more laser cuts.  I love this vintage/Steampunk combination!
 And more!!!  This ROCKS!
 She added some pages that fold out...
The last page protector with even more goodies.  I can't wait to use it, but it is so beautiful I am scared that I am going to mess it up!

Thank you, Gina, I will treasure this FOREVER!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Found you via a pin on Pinterest! Love your journals! Please keep the inspiration coming!!!

    ReplyDelete