WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Junque Update

I just wanted to share a couple of pages from my December Junque Journal.  I am using it as a mix between a December Daily Journal and a junk journal or "Smash Book".  I am taking lots of pictures of various stuff, but I am adding in lots of other "stuff" to it.  Well, you'll see....
 It's getting full, I am having a fun time with it.  I bought a basket to put it in with the pictures and other stuff, and all of the extras to decorate it with.  That way I can carry it to wherever I am and work on it as I can.
 I put pictures of my card making this year.  I also added the plans I drew out in pencil to the pocket.  I hinged the pictures with folded pieces of scalloped punched circles for a little interaction.
 I also took some pictures of dinners that we have had that turned out particularly well.  I blogged about it in our Creative Kitchen, too.  We have put a couple of our favorites there...it is a site in progress!
 I participated in a swap on Split Coast Stampers a long time ago, and finally was able to put the books together for my daughters.  I did three different cards, so I could have two for them and one for me.
 Just a little star I made for my son's tree at work.  I had a leftover snowflake so I used it as part of the decoration.  Some shopping receipts are in the envelope.  I also added the tags from some ornaments we bought.
And this page is a cool one.  I bought an Oregon Ducks Gnome Ornament to stand with our Iowa Hawkeye Gnome.  It is little, but it looks cool!  I also put some pictures of our decorations.  My husband and I bought the Christmas Dancers when we first got together.  He has had this chipboard Nativity scene since he was a kid.  We put it up, and I used some battery operated tea light candles in it so that it lights up and glows.

This album will be fun to go over in years to come.  I have so many more pages to fill.  There will be lots more pictures to take with the holiday festivities.

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful job you've done on this book!

    Sorry I've been mia for so long, it's been a very irrational time for me lately -- hoping and looking forward to things settling down now!

    In addition to checking in on some of what I missed (I went through several projects without commenting due to timing issues), but I also wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful and blessed holiday season!!!

    I'll be back, and big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete